MUC is a professional, dynamic and informal engineering firm with 25 employees.
Our completely independent engineering firm was founded in 1981. We are focused on the following disciplines, both nationally and internationally:
- Foundation engineering
- Noise barriers
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Measuring techniques
MUC distinguishes itself from other engineering firms in:
- A broad range of services
- Practice-oriented approach
MUC engineering activities consist primarily of:
- The complete design (calculations and drafting) of all conceivable constructions
- Formulating “RAW” specifications and executive budget
- Constructive review of building plans (in assistance of local authorities’ building regulations departments)
- Technical assistance during construction with measurements for quality testing
- Technical performance calculations such as installation prediction of sheet piles / retaining walls
Our quality system is ISO 9001:2008 certified. In 2009 we even became Gold Member. As a member of NLingenieurs, the Dutch association of consulting and engineering firms, we subscribe to its code of conduct. For all our contracts the DNR2011 applies.
Our office is located at Terheijden, The Netherlands.